mardi 26 février 2008

A President Like My Father

Over the years, I’ve been deeply moved by the people who’ve told me they wished they could feel inspired and hopeful about America the way people did when my father was president.

This sense is even more profound today. That is why I am supporting a presidential candidate in the Democratic primaries, Barack Obama.

The New-York Times - Published by Caroline Kennedy: January 27, 2008
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Un débat crucial pour Hillary Clinton
Les deux prétendants démocrates dans la course à la Maison Blanche vont se retrouver à Cleveland pour leur dernier débat télévisé avant les primaires du Texas et de l’Ohio. Un débat de la dernière chance, les sondages confirmant le statut de favori de Barack Obama.

Aucun commentaire: